You learn the basics of efficient testing in Python. In addition, we show you how to apply them practically in your Python project.
This workshop will cover the the following topics:
- Introduction to test automation
- Test isolation using
- Code coverage analysis using
- Run tests via a GitLab CI build pipeline
You learn to apply the presented strategies on the basis of a consistent code example.
Please see the workshop curriculum for further details.
- Good Python programming skills are required.
- Participants require a computer equipped with a modern Web browser and a recent Python environment. We will provide more detailed setup information before the workshop.
We are looking forward to seeing you!