We published the second issue of our quarterly newsletter!
This autumn has been very busy here at HIFIS, as the HIFIS platform was evaluated with great results: In the end, HIFIS was certified for its excellent development in all areas and a clear recommendation was made for the further operation and expansion of the platform. We reported on that in a blog post three weeks ago and included it of course in the issue.
Further topics we featured in our latest newsletter:
- Sam the Scientist gets help from HIFIS Consulting and tells us about the experience.
- Two new use cases, DAPHNE4NFDI and the AI Research in Health Topics at CASUS.
- HIFIS Education calls attention to the TEACH 2 Conference on 9 November, 2022 and the upcoming courses.
- A short reminder from Software Technology that the URL of the Helmholtz Codebase will switch on 11 November, 2022.
- An announcement from Helmholtz Cloud: the first two scientific services, Phileas Storage (Aircraft measurement campaign with HALO) and webODV (ocean data view by AWI) will be made avaiable in the Cloud soon
Don’t want to miss the next newsletter?
Subscribe here to get all further newsletters automatically! The growing archive will be kept here, where you find both the HTML and PDF version of the October issue.